Web lists-archives.com

[MPlayer-dev-eng] Typo in brushedGnome-1.0 skin

Dear MPlayer developers,
after trying the various skins in gmplayer I have noted a problem (I
think it is just due a typo) in brushedGnome skin that made it
unloadable. gmplayer reports the following:

 Error in skin config file at line 61: Unknown message 'evEqualeaser'

The following regular expression: 's/evEqualeaser/evEqualizer/' to the
"skin" file fixed that.

Can anyone please give a look to it and if the fix is ok apply it to the
next version of brushedGnome skin (we applied that fix locally in

Thank you in advance!

PS: please add me in cc: as I am not subscribed.
MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list