Web lists-archives.com

[MPlayer-dev-eng] Typo in brushedGnome-1.0 skin

Dear MPlayer developers,
after trying the various skins in gmplayer I have noted a problem (I
think it is just due a typo) in brushedGnome skin that made it
unloadable. gmplayer reports the following:

 Error in skin config file at line 61: Unknown message 'evEqualeaser'

The following regular expression: 's/evEqualeaser/evEqualizer/' to the
"skin" file fixed that.

Can anyone please give a look to it and if the fix is ok apply it to the
next version of brushedGnome skin (we applied that fix locally in
pkgsrc)?

Thank you in advance!
Ciao,
L.

PS: please add me in cc: as I am not subscribed.