[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH 2/6] fixup compiling conflict of x86 asm header on loongson
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:55:43 -0400
- From: Miguel A. Colón Vélez <debian.micove@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH 2/6] fixup compiling conflict of x86 asm header on loongson
>obviously, it will die on other archs, because only x86 has file libavutil/x86/asm.h
Actually, I reported this a while back and it fails on all
architectures since it's a private ffmpeg header therefore not even
i386/amd64 packages include it.
The only thing that is needed to fix it is
- add libavutil/x86/asm.h to the repository.
- the user manually adds it
Most distribution patch it in one way or another and usually ends up
in them using an outdated version of the file. The ifdef in the
configure would not fix it since it would still fail in x86 and the
file should be properly guarded already with ifdefs.
MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list