Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] New MPlayer release soon

Roberto Togni wrote on Sat, 12 Sep 2015 17:55:39 +0200:

> On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 16:45:50 +0200
> Ingo Brückl <ib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Unfortunately, nobody has cared about the missing updates of the DOCS, the
>> homepage skin section and the skin tarballs for 1.2 yet.
>>
> I'll try to do it tonight.

> For the skin files, iiuc I only have to make a tar.bz of every
> modified directory in the skins repo and name it
> $skindirectory-$version.tar.bz where $version is the content from
> VERSION file, right?

A .tar.bz2 - basically, but yes.

This all used to happen automatically. I was able (and allowed?) to change
the homepage and every commit to the skin repository automatically created
the tarball.

The automatic update of the homepage DOCS is broken for a long time, but this
also used to happen automatically once when committing something from the
DOCS directory.

I actually don't know what the issues are over and over again and I'm really
tired to maintain the stuff under these conditions.

Ingo