Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg/MPlayer/rtmpdump possibly searching for a new server and hosting

Hi all

libnova (see CC:) has offered us a
OVH (France) 64gb ram xeon server with 4tb storage dedicated for the
project, Administration of the server should be on our side. They can
offer at least 2 years prepaid server. And might pay for longer but no
gurantee for that

no traffic limit, 500mbps wrant 1 gbps burst
CPU: http://ark.intel.com/products/75779/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E5-1620-v2-10M-Cache-3_70-GHz

They would ask us to put their link & small logo to our webpage footer
they do not insist on that though IIUC

If i hear no objections i will accept the offer and once we start
using the server add their logo&link to the footer of the FFmpeg
webpage.

Thanks

[...]

Democracy is the form of government in which you can choose your dictator