Web lists-archives.com

[MPlayer-dev-eng] FFmpeg/MPlayer/rtmpdump possibly searching for a new server and hosting

Hi all

It is POSSIBLE that we need to move to different servers/hosting.
We have been informed that the free hosting and servers we use
currently may become unavailable in the future.

Thus if someone can provide the FFmpeg/MPlayer/rtmpdump projects with
a free server and hosting, knows of some company who might provide us
with that or wants to sponsor a server & hosting
please reply ASAP

Thank you!

PS: please use reply to all so the thread does not get fragmented
between mailing lists

The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the
dead. -- Aristotle