Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] how to add lookup / add functions in loader/win32.c ?

On Mon, 18 May 2015 21:35:23 +0200
Roberto Togni <rxt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi compn,
>  the attached patch is an attempt (unsuccessful) to make it work by
>  using the external atl90.dll and emulated msvcr90.dll.
>
> The codec runs with no error, but the output does not sound good
> (you can hear the voices but there are some cracks and noises).

the cracks and noises are found in windows in graphedit with the codec
(and win32 mplayer using the codec), so whatever problems exist with
the sample and/or dll "are not our problem" as far as i am concerned.

obviously its not our loader or demuxer causing the noises so...

(did not test patch)

-compn