[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] stricmp
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:45:38 -0800
- From: Stephen Sheldon <sfsheldo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] stricmp
Something has changed in Cygwin, and it no longer has a definition for "stricmp". I changed the sole occurence to strcasecmp, which is used elsewhere in mplayer. This is strange code, and I did not attempt to understand
why it was doing such a test for NULL.
Index: gui/win32/skinload.c =================================================================== --- gui/win32/skinload.c (revision 37356) +++ gui/win32/skinload.c (working copy) @@ -146,7 +146,7 @@ char *filename = NULL; FILE *fp; - if(!stricmp(fname, "NULL")) return 0; + if(!strcasecmp(fname, "NULL")) return 0; /* find filename in order file file.png */ if(!(fp = fopen(fname, "rb")))
_______________________________________________ MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list MPlayer-dev-eng@xxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-dev-eng
- Prev by Date: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH 1/3] vo_gl: fix border-pos interaction with EOSD.
- Next by Date: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] stricmp
- Previous by thread: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] vo_gl: fix border-pos interaction with EOSD.
- Next by thread: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] stricmp