Web lists-archives.com

[MPlayer-dev-eng] Some question regarding H264 and Direct Rendering.

I also have another question I have also recently implemented video
output that support Direct Rendering, and I have notices that some of
codecs do not support it, is there any chance that H264 codec will
support Direct Rendering, the speed difference its major, on older
MPEG and OGG video codecs. There was some indications that H264 has
support for direct rendering in VLC, so way not Mplayer?

In my port of mplayer for AmigaOS4.1, I needed to replace "typedef
off_t" as AmigaOS4.1 did not support that type as 64bit type, I
replaced it with uint64, do you think it might be possible make the
same change in official mplayer repository?

Best Regard
Kjetil