Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] fix vdpau

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 02, 2014 at 09:45:23AM +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> Side-note: I believe strict interpretation of the standard (maybe only
> old versions though?) requires the # to be at the start of the line.

I did not find any reference to this, AFAICT whitespace before the # has
always been allowed. Disallowing whitespace in front of a token in a
whitespace agnostic language seems counter-intuitive anyway.

Thanks,
Erik
--
Software is communication to other human beings as much, or more so,
than it is communication to computers.