Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] removing libdvd* from MPlayer repository

compn wrote on Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:51:27 -0400:

> On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:08:37 +0200
> Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger@xxxxxx> wrote:

>> against removing these from the MPlayer repository/svn:external?
>> [...]
> maybe it would be nice to make a configure check for dvd* and then
> automatically run svn co on the other repo if its not found in the
> system?

I don't mind the removal, but I wouldn't like an automatic svn co.

If MPlayer doesn't provide dvd* let the users decide whether they want it
or not (and not everyone configuring themself may have installed svn and
wants to grapple with it).

Ingo