Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] removing libdvd* from MPlayer repository

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:08:37 +0200
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger@xxxxxx> wrote:

> against removing these from the MPlayer repository/svn:external?
> I.e. only supporting the versions installed on the system.
> Objections gain extra weight if they come with offers to help out
> with getting them at least reasonably updated.

maybe it would be nice to make a configure check for dvd* and then
automatically run svn co on the other repo if its not found in the
system?

kind of like the ffmpeg system/internal situation.

not sure if thats preferred or useless waste of time.

-compn