Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Bluray input with -demuxer lavf

Reimar Döffinger wrote:
On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 02:06:04PM +0100, Andy Furniss wrote:
Reimar Döffinger wrote:
On 18 September 2014 00:40:14 CEST, Andy Furniss
<adf.lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On all 3 of my disks (on HD) lavf now works without cache and
seeking works on 2 of them.

One just gets EOF when seeking with lavf with or without cache,
it works without lavf.

There are two differences from the working - it's encrypted and
it's also made up of lots of small .m2ts for multilingual
reasons I guess whereas the other 2 the main film is just one
large .m2ts.

I would bet that if you dumpstream'd the title and tried to seek
in ffplay you'd get the same issue.

Yes, ffplay can't seek properly on a dumpstream.

Could you try attached patch (for FFmpeg) on the bluray? I have not
tested it at all though.

It doesn't help.

I guess this br could be totally untypical or even broken because
linbluray can't handle it properly (it doesn't manage to pick the
english version).

I recall ages ago uploading a bit of this for another issue which still
exists. Lipsync (with or without lavf) is correct at start but out by
first dialogue. Testing now it seems that the number of decoding threads
affect how bad it is.

Interesting but may be unrepresentative/broken, anyway if 911meg isn't a
problem a dumpstream -

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxP5-S1t9VEEQjJYeXBBdkxkQW8/edit?usp=drive_web