Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Bluray input with -demuxer lavf

Andy Furniss wrote:

With git libbluray + svn mplayer I don't get the issues you report
without -demuxer lavf - it works well with or without cache - seeks
are OK. I am playing from HD and I know the normal transport stream
nits apply - slightly out lipsync (on the un-natural audio leading
side) and non primary sound track often selected, both can of course
be tweaked at runtime.

Hmm I spoke too soon on that one - pressing # to change audio doesn't
always work - though this is a new issue which I'll report on users
(where we should be) when I get time to test more.