Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer embedded in aspx webpage

On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:53:54 +0200
"Lieven Samijn" <lieven.samijn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear,
>

> I'm looking for a longtime, a universal way to display a mjpeg stream
> on a aspx webpage (for a security camera).
>
> I want to do this without activeX or plugin because the site is
> running as GUI on an embedded system that need to be available for
> most browsers/OS, like IOS and Android (and windows/macOS of course)

an easy way , that i've seen work, is to dump your mjpeg stream to
individual jpeg files and then make a html / aspx page refresh the
images using metarefresh or javascript.

i'm just not sure what the setup is called. sorry for late reply.

-compn