Web lists-archives.com

[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ticket2196] mplayer thinks the streams end at the wrong point

Hi all,

  the ticket mentioned in the subject

  https://trac.mplayerhq.hu/ticket/2196

has a sample where mplayer thinks the streams end way before they
actually do. So the audio stops after about 2s and the video at 6.4s.
Other players like e.g. ffplay work correctly on that sample.

  I have made a stupid modification which is attached to that ticket,
which makes the provided sample playable for me. It is a hack though
and I do not understand that code well enough to take it further.

  Maybe someone can come up with a proper fix or point me in the right
direction.

  Alexander