Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Fix libmpcodecs inline asm on ICL

> line_size is lost here, this doesnt work
> make sure you test the code ...

My apologies, I always test my code but as this was 1 patch of multiple I
had another patch that corrupted my tree (line size was being used as input
instead of explicit Reg_a) so the code tested correctly in my tree and I
didnt catch it when I did a fresh rebase afterwards.
Anyway the correction has been made in the new patch attached and im sorry
I never caught that one after the rebase.