Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Google forced adds on Chrome

On 01/06/2019 20:57, Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:

At least you read the article. I'm ill at the moment, with the attention span of a gnat so I gave it a pass.

You gave it a pass but I didn't even bother to click on your crap link. I never do when the site is known to contain crap stuff. slashDot is one such site. Why you bothered to post that link here is beyond me. Could it be because you call yourself Reckless Spam?

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.