Web lists-archives.com

Re: Browser vendors win war with W3C over HTML and DOM standards

My bloviated meandering follows what  graced us with on 5/31/2019 2:33 AM:
Sailfish wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
Apple? WHATWG? It does say "other industry leaders".

Apple was the one I meant. To mention Google, Microsoft and Samsung
and NOT Apple suggests a lot, no?

No. Read the ZDnet article: Apple, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla.
And it may not be long before Huawei browser is the best one in town.

PietB, what Walt said above. My response was in reply to Walt's question as to whether Mozilla's MDN had taken over responsibility for documenting web standards. To me, it seems unlikely considering that Apple, the original webKit developer, was left off their announcement.

--
Sailfish