Web lists-archives.com

Re: Browser vendors win war with W3C over HTML and DOM standards

On 5/31/19 5:33 AM, PietB wrote:
Sailfish wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
Apple? WHATWG? It does say "other industry leaders".

Apple was the one I meant. To mention Google, Microsoft and Samsung
and NOT Apple suggests a lot, no?

No. Read the ZDnet article: Apple, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla.
And it may not be long before Huawei browser is the best one in town.

-p

We are now discussing the Mozilla blog post about MDN being the go to source for web developer documentation in place of the W3C and WHATWG documentation.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/18/mozilla-brings-microsoft-google-w3c-samsung-together-create-cross-browser-documentation-mdn/>

I suppose the ZDnet article could indicate that Apple is contributing to the MDN documentation.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop