Web lists-archives.com

Re: play Netflix in 1080p

😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 29/05/2019 18:36, richterbelmont10@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is it possible to integrate Netflix 1080p playback into Firefox? I don't want to download the extension. Firefox is one of the most popular browsers, so it's surprising that it can only play Netflix at a maximum resolution of 720p.

Fifrefox DOES play videos in 1080p format.  I watch "some" videos on YouTube in 1080p resolution.  Are Netflix videos in the correct format you want to view? The videos have to be in that format for FF to play them.

I agree

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

--
Gerard-Jan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z.
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
        -- Albert Einstein

Fedora 28
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.5
Build identifier: 20190526051124