Web lists-archives.com

Re: Browser vendors win war with W3C over HTML and DOM standards

»Q« wrote:
In <news:y8KdnYTnMYkPNHPBnZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Then we have the whole nebula of IoT, no telling the impact that will
have. But, most scarily of all is the impact that will end up driving
the industry sector just as it did with the internet itself. I speak,
my friend, of the emergence of the interweb connected SEX BOTS!

Haha :)
;-)

Not many people seemed to go for implanting chips under their skin, but
the beauty* of (D)ARPA's greatest invention is that it works around all
resistance and will get inside a lot of people eventually.

* I mean horror.

--
Gerard-Jan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z.
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
        -- Albert Einstein

Fedora 28
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.5
Build identifier: 20190526051124