Web lists-archives.com

Re: Browser vendors win war with W3C over HTML and DOM standards

In <news:y8KdnYTnMYkPNHPBnZ2dnUU7-XXNnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Sailfish <NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Then we have the whole nebula of IoT, no telling the impact that will
> have. But, most scarily of all is the impact that will end up driving
> the industry sector just as it did with the internet itself. I speak,
> my friend, of the emergence of the interweb connected SEX BOTS!

Haha :)

Not many people seemed to go for implanting chips under their skin, but
the beauty* of (D)ARPA's greatest invention is that it works around all
resistance and will get inside a lot of people eventually.

* I mean horror.