Web lists-archives.com

Re: Better eMail Server

On 5/27/19 10:59 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:

> No he is not in charge of General Newsgroups.  He only manages Firefox
> and Thunderbird.

So? Let him read this list, as he apparently expects others to do in
case he squashes a thread without telling anyone. Are you *seriously*
suggesting that a conversation about his moderation practices would be
permitted on the Thunderbird support group?

<snip>

> Life is too short for this IMO.

It's certainly too short for writing messages which are just ignored.

> Anyway good luck in whatever you do about this but please don't attack
> Chris in these public forums.  The guy is doing what he is asked to do
> from the leadership of Mozilla Corporation.

If someone shows me something from Mozilla where they forbid posting
public moderation notices about terminating threads, I will post a
detailed apology. Until then, I maintain that what I posted is fair
comment, given that an attempt to communicate privately (more than one
attempt, actually) was just ignored.

> Chris has a private website at this link:
>
> <https://ilias.ca/>

And I'm sure anything sent there on this subject would also be
ignored. I responded to one message by another poster on his board.
That posting also apparently didn't fit in with Chris's views, and was
deleted.

You and I will have to agree to disagree, I'm afraid.

Brian.