Web lists-archives.com

Re: Better eMail Server

On 27/05/2019 00:00, Brian wrote:
No problem, although I must admit to some wonderment as to how the
moderator of the Thunderbird support group manages to keep his job. It
surely isn't because he does a good job.

Please note if you have any comments to make about the moderator then please contact him direct on: <nmo8@xxxxxxxx>. This is not the place to bash him when he can't defend himself what he does or what he doesn't do. We think Chris is doing a very good job because he has cured many of things that were going on in those newsgroups such as people talking about politics and Trump & Obama bashing. It now never happens there but David Ross is still doing it but with some relevance with the on topic stuff so the moderator has to allow his posts.

The OP is a known troll (he is a nym shifter (using various names such as T, Tiger, Todd and Todd&Margo) and Chris is keeping a database of people who are habitually posting irrelevant material on the two main newsgroups.

The OP is also doing the same things on Windows newsgroups but unfortunately there are no moderators so he is getting away with anything. Most people have kill-filed him just because there is nothing else we can do apart from block him from our machines!!!.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.