Web lists-archives.com

Re: userChrome.css and userContent.css disabled by default in Fx 69+

On 05/25/2019 02:27 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
PietB:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:

Sorry, I don't now the English word for 'hach'. *g*

OH my goodness!

I'm pretty sure I typed 'know' and not 'now'. Hm. Keyboard aging?

Typist aging? :-)

That's sure. I don't even know what I have forgotten. Not true. I now
realize I have forgotten the keystrokes required by Wordstar. :-D

I forgot those a long time ago :-( I jumped ship when Word Perfect came out with proportional fonts. I've forgotten those keystrokes too :-( It was possible to do really complex things with WP macros...

--
Cheers, Bev
    Cthulhu for President in 2020. Why vote for a lesser evil?