Web lists-archives.com

Re: Better eMail Server

On 5/23/19 4:49 AM, Brian wrote:
On 5/20/19 9:13 PM, T wrote:

This message was originally posted to the thunderbird support list,
but the moderator there has spiked all further discussion on this
topic, and apparently the OP is supposed to magically know that and
that he should look in here for replies.

When I was moderating a busy bridge mailing list, around 20 years ago,
it was normal practice to post a moderation message when terminating a
thread, but I guess the modern way is to rely on the psychic powers of
the OP instead.

Anyway, in case the OP is reading this list as well as the Thunderbird
support one, here's his original message plus my reply.

Brian.

Hi Brian,

I just found your reply.  Thank you for taking it over here.
I had no idea the moderator had dropped my topic.  My
psychic power do not extend much past what's for dinner.

And thank you for the tip!
-T