Web lists-archives.com

Re: Better eMail Server

On 5/23/19 1:28 PM, Brian wrote:
Helm appears to be $500 up front and $99 per year, USA only, and they're sold out at present, and don't start delivering "units" until next month. You can reserve your place in the queue for $99. I think I'll give that one a miss.

Fair enough.

I find it particularly interesting how they are targeting people that want to run their own email server and helping make it possible to do so from residential connections that are hostile to doing such.

IMHO it's a novel concept. But not something that I would partake in at any price. (I already run my own server, and as such have no need for their product or services.)

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die