Web lists-archives.com

Re: "Firefox Is Now Faster Than Ever Before"

On 5/21/2019 11:42 AM, Lynn McGuire wrote:
> "Firefox Is Now Faster Than Ever Before"
>
> https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/web-browsers/mozilla-firefox/207011/firefox-is-now-faster-than-ever-before
>
> "Firefox is today releasing Firefox 67 to introduce a bunch of new
> performance improvements. The company is changing how Firefox works and
> renders web pages to help speed things up. And according to the company,
> the latest release of Firefox is faster than ever before."
>
> Lynn

What we now have are faster client applications (e.g., Firefox), faster
modems and routers, and faster broadband speeds but servers that cannot
deliver Internet packets fast enough to provide any appreciable overall
improvement in speed.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Donald Trump lied his way onto the Forbes 400 richest people list.
<https://tinyurl.com/yx9ebrqz>