Web lists-archives.com

Re: Add-Ons Still Missing Even After Installing Firefox v. 66.0.4

On 5/6/19 12:05 PM, tb wrote:
I am using Windows 10 (64-bit) with Firefox 66.0.4 (64-bit).

Even after Firefox automatically installed v. 66.0.4 my add-ons are
still not visible in the top toolbar.

When Firefox 66.0.4 was installed my add-ons showed up.  However, upon
closing Firefox and restarting it, they disappeared again!

If somebody has run into this problem and found a good answer/solution
as to the cause, please post.

Thanks.

I think that I have solved the problem...

I took Good Guy's advice and turned xpinstall.signatures.required to "false" and then rebooted Firefox. All my add-ons were back.

I then turned xpinstall.signatures.required back to "true" and rebooted. All my add-ons were still there.

So the problem seems to be fixed.
--
tb