Web lists-archives.com

Re: People, quit bitching....

On 2019-05-06 16:51, WaltS48 wrote:
On 5/5/19 9:17 PM, PietB wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
Wolf K wrote:
OK, now kindly tell me how to pout the tabs back where
they belong, below the title and toolbars.

They belong right where they are in the Title Bar

Pray tell which law states so.

-p

WaltS48s law about tabs, Section 123, Article 321, Paragraph 987.

Actually I prefer seeing the Title and Menu bars in Firefox and Thunderbird.

YMMV

If you hide the toolbars it makes eminent sense to put the tabs in the title bar.

If toolbars are shown, the tabs should be at the top of the display window, not at the top of the program window.

Which implies that if I choose to hide the toolbars, the tabs should migrate to the title bar by default. And if I choose to show one or more toolbars, the tabs should migrate below them by default.

Why? Because the tabs should be next to the page display, is why.

And that would be very cool.

But since people vary, all elements in the display should be variable, too.

Best,

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com