Web lists-archives.com

Re: Oh the hypocrisy!

Wolf K wrote:
Looked for "More Information" about the reason for blocking add-ons. Found this, and I kid you not:

"Add-ons that can change your browser's settings without your consent or steal your information have become increasingly common. "

Just like Mozilla, in fact.

Oh the hypocrisy!

For the foreseeable future I will be disrecommending Firefox.

I'm with you.
For the first time in more than 22 years, I'm forced to go looking at other browser options. If indeed all my browsers are irrevocably broke, this truly sucks because there aren't any other good browsers out there.

You may notice I haven't been around these parts for a while.
That's because I had my browsers where I wanted them and they were doing what I wanted them to do.

Now Moz has taken them all away.

I realize we get what we pay for from Moz, and I appreciate that.

However, it's one thing for Moz to say "We're not giving it away anymore" and entirely another to say "You can't use that obsolete old browser we gave you years ago either"