Re: Extensions screw-up
On 05/05/2019 15:51, Frosted Flake wrote:
How about one of you knowledgeable folks posting a step-by-step
procedure for fixing this. Give it a subject like 'step-by-step fix
Nobody has given you the "Step By Step" instructions yet so I suggest do
1) Launch FF
2) Type About:Config in the address bar
3) When you get a box asking you to be careful etc accept this for this
4) Search for "xpinstall.signatures.required" without the quotes;
5) On the ONLY one item in the list, right click on it
6) Make sure it is false
7) Close FF and launch again for changes to take effect
8) all your Add-Ons will now work until you update FF again.
Please note: This is temporary fix because checking certificates is a
security requirements but since you have been using these add-Ons for a
very long time the risk is not that much to worry about.
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
general mailing list