Web lists-archives.com

Re: Extensions screw-up

😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 05/05/2019 15:51, Frosted Flake wrote:
How about one of you knowledgeable folks posting a step-by-step procedure for fixing this.  Give it a subject like 'step-by-step fix for extensions'
How about trying to live your life without any Add-Ons?   It's time to get used to using Apps without any Add-Ons.

Add-Ons can introduce bugs and malware because nobody has the time to look at their codes and scrutinise them.  Therefore, to be safe avoid them.

I was using only one Add-On called ColorZilla but that had stopped working but it is not the end of me using FF,  In any case I wasn't actually dependent on that Add-On so I'm not missing it.  In fact I didn't realise it has stopped working until I saw spam posts talking about Add-Ons here and on Windows 10 Newsgroup.  I have now filtered all posts about this crap on Windows because it is generating hundreds of useless posts.

[---------> This post is best viewed when HTML is enabled --------->]

*LIFE MUST GO ON WITH OR WITHOUT ADD-ONS*

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
The ONLY addon that I really use is Roboform and I can work around that, it is just a PITA to do so.

How do YOU manage passwords without using the cloud?

--
Frosted Flake