Web lists-archives.com

Re: Add-ons "unverified..."

On 2019-05-04 14:00, Hartdonor wrote:
On Sat, 4 May 2019 13:59:22 -0400, in mozilla.general, Wolf K wrote:

Several of my fave add-ons "could not be verified..."

Bah!

I want 'em back. I don't give a rat's ass for warnings about security
problems with unverified add-ons.

Either add in the most popular add-on functionalities, or let us take
the risks with whatever add-ons we want. We're grown ups.

Really!

Best wishes.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-failing-install-firefox

"Studies" is not installed/enabled on my version of Firefox. I stopped updating FF after the last one messed with my preferred screen layout. I installed the prior version, which was more customisable. Unfortunately, this version accepted the silent update that disabled my extensions.

Bah! Double bah!

[Draft of blunt remarks about moz designers/developers' mindset snipped. I may not be as nice next time, though.]

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com