Web lists-archives.com

Re: Speaking of ignoring user input ...

On 4/23/19 6:20 AM, Wayne wrote:
On 4/15/2019 12:02 AM, T wrote:
On 4/14/19 5:11 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
I really don't care what Chrome does.

Wasn't there a big stink about Firefox becoming a Chrome clone.

When Google listens better to users than does an open
source project, you should take notice.  If Chrome
does something better, you should one up them.

I've been in lots of chrome bugs for a long time.  Response rate stinks there as much as anywhere.  If you are seeing timely responses in whatever chrome bugs you are looking at count yourself lucky.

I shutter whenever I have to use Chrome.  I do not
know why anyone likes it, but they do.  Its
whatever floats you boat.

For a "Blink" engine browser that is actually
responsive to user input and has a YUGE amount
of development, try Brave.

Now-a-days, which all of Firefox's problems, I install both
Firefox and Brave and tell my customer's to use Firefox
first.  If that does not work, try Brave.