Web lists-archives.com

Re: AVG Anti-Virus Free problem

On 20/04/2019 17:59, WaltS48 wrote:

But just in case they are.

<https://vitux.com/secure-ubuntu-with-clamav-antivirus/>

Installed on both my Ubuntu and Mint versions of Linux which are both better than the Microsoft junk on my laptop. ;)

That might be the case but the OP is using Windows and he asked about something called "AVG Anti-Virus Free". There is no point in telling him what other people are using because he can surely use common sense to work that out unless Luis knows that the OP is demented and needs some guidance like an old person suffering from dementia. I don't make assumptions about people although the only assumption I make is that the poster has some common sense which may not be common with all the people on this planet!!!

So you really think that Microsoft is Junk? Why is there products so widely used by people in this world? As I understand it, Linux (or its variant) was around well before Microsoft started yet it over took Linux in all departments. do you know why? People keep telling us that they are stuck in using Windows because they have already invested in software and training so they can't change. If this is true then why did this NOT happen with Linux when there was nothing to compete against them? Surely Microsoft did something right to win all those users.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.