Web lists-archives.com

Re: AVG Anti-Virus Free problem

On 4/20/19 11:44 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
On 20/04/2019 15:52, Luis wrote:
Since I installed Windows 10 I decided to avoid all commercial AV programs cause they caused more problems than benefits. So far Windows Defender do the job silently and it's doing quite well.

You should not be giving away secrets here because people don't believe them.  Just keep quiet about them and they will come to the same conclusion as you have.  That's how human behave.  you tell them something then suspicious arise and your advice is not taken by "askholes".  Better not tell them and try avoiding telling them anything about Microsoft products.  always encourage them to use Linux Junk that doesn't require any anti-virus products because nobody is wasting any time on that junk.

But just in case they are.

<https://vitux.com/secure-ubuntu-with-clamav-antivirus/>

Installed on both my Ubuntu and Mint versions of Linux which are both better than the Microsoft junk on my laptop. ;)

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop