Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla Web Things

On 04/19/2019 10:32 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/18/2019 1:23 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
The Mozilla IoT team is excited to announce that after two years of
development and seven quarterly software updates that have generated
significant interest from the developer & maker community, Project
Things is graduating from its early experimental phase and from now on
will be known as Mozilla WebThings.

REF: <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/04/introducing-mozilla-webthings/>

I'm so missing out because my refrigerator isn't connected to my coffee
maker which isn't connected to the dishwasher and other things.

I noted this Oral B toothbrush the other day:

https://oralb.com/en-us/products/electric-toothbrushes/genius-9600-electric-toothbrush-with-bluetooth

You can Bluetooth it to your smart phone to get optimum brushing as
recommended by your dentist.

Is there a safety warning in 6 languages?

At what point do we start to need dotted quints? Or maybe we should just go directly to sexts.

--
Cheers, Bev
 "Look again at that dot.  That's here.  That's home.  That's us.  On it