Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla Web Things

On 4/18/2019 1:23 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
The Mozilla IoT team is excited to announce that after two years of development and seven quarterly software updates that have generated significant interest from the developer & maker community, Project Things is graduating from its early experimental phase and from now on will be known as Mozilla WebThings.

REF: <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/04/introducing-mozilla-webthings/>

I'm so missing out because my refrigerator isn't connected to my coffee maker which isn't connected to the dishwasher and other things.

I noted this Oral B toothbrush the other day:

https://oralb.com/en-us/products/electric-toothbrushes/genius-9600-electric-toothbrush-with-bluetooth

You can Bluetooth it to your smart phone to get optimum brushing as recommended by your dentist.