Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla Web Things

Cows are Nice wrote:
On 04/18/2019 10:23 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
The Mozilla IoT team is excited to announce that after two years of
 development and seven quarterly software updates that have
generated significant interest from the developer & maker
community, Project Things is graduating from its early experimental
phase and from now on will be known as Mozilla WebThings.

REF:
<https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/04/introducing-mozilla-webthings/>

I'm so missing out because my refrigerator isn't connected to my
coffee maker which isn't connected to the dishwasher and other
things.
the dishwasser of my second wife (Margriet Kroon) is called *TRUUS* ;-)

I could be enjoying a water heater on the internet right now, but I blew
it and bought the cheapest one Home Depot had.

--
Gerard-Jan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

https://facebook.com/gerardjan.vinkesteijn (east side of the hotel)
Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816