Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla Web Things

On 04/18/2019 10:23 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
The Mozilla IoT team is excited to announce that after two years of
 development and seven quarterly software updates that have
generated significant interest from the developer & maker
community, Project Things is graduating from its early experimental
phase and from now on will be known as Mozilla WebThings.

REF:
<https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/04/introducing-mozilla-webthings/>

I'm so missing out because my refrigerator isn't connected to my
coffee maker which isn't connected to the dishwasher and other
things.

I could be enjoying a water heater on the internet right now, but I blew
it and bought the cheapest one Home Depot had.