Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla Web Things

On 2019-04-18 15:05, PietB wrote:
Sailfish wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
REF: <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/04/introducing-mozilla-webthings/>

I'm so missing out because my refrigerator isn't connected to my coffee
maker which isn't connected to the dishwasher and other things.

#heh

Let alone that none of them are connected to my brain implants :_)

That might be an advantage. :-D

-p

Oh, I don't know. It would be nice to get jolts of electricity tuned to the frequencies that will calm you down and convince you that you're living in the best of all possible universes.

No?

To get serious for a moment, I cannot fathom why people would want a device in their homes that hears everything they say.

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com