Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla Web Things

My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 4/18/2019 10:23 AM:
The Mozilla IoT team is excited to announce that after two years of development and seven quarterly software updates that have generated significant interest from the developer & maker community, Project Things is graduating from its early experimental phase and from now on will be known as Mozilla WebThings.

REF: <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/04/introducing-mozilla-webthings/>

I'm so missing out because my refrigerator isn't connected to my coffee maker which isn't connected to the dishwasher and other things.

#heh

Let alone that none of them are connected to my brain implants :_)

--
Sailfish