Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping Walt: that stupid little blue down arrow

T wrote:
On 4/17/19 7:20 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 4/17/19 6:35 PM, T wrote:
On 4/14/19 8:58 PM, T wrote:

I seem to recall that it did flash a bigger arrow when a download was complete.

I does.  It is done really nicely.  Problem: low skill users never
see it and if they do they don't realize what just transpired

I never have a problem with "Blink" based browsers.  It is
ugly, cumbersome, intrusive and low skill users always find it.

I don't know if a user or developer filed a bug report to change it to the way it is now. Not doing a search for the report either.

Don't waste your time.  They will ignore you/me/it anyway.

--
Gerard-Jan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

https://facebook.com/gerardjan.vinkesteijn (east side of the hotel)
Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816