Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping Walt: that stupid little blue down arrow

On 4/14/19 8:58 PM, T wrote:
Hi Walt,

I use Go To Assist a lot.  It is miserable to get computer
illiterate (99% of my customers or I would not have
a job) users to log into Go To Assist because of that
little stupid blue down arrow.  DRIVES ME INSANE!

I have spoken to Go To Assist several times about this.  Their
solution is to have users switch to Chrome.  And yes, I have
had ZERO issues getting illiterate customer to log in with Chrome.

Question for you.  Would it be a waste of my time to write up
and RFE to the developers?  They don't seem to give a damn
what users think anymore.

Many thanks,
-T

An idea.  I know they won't listen, but here goes,
when the download completes, have a large bubble
pop up for five or so seconds that points to the blue
download arrow that states to click here for your
download or some such.