Web lists-archives.com

Re: User = Enemy ???

On 4/17/19 1:37 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Wed Apr 17 2019 16:29:17 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), T
<ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid> wrote:
Disrespect your user base and they go elsewhere.
Mozilla does not give a s***.  It sucks to see Firefox
die like this.

Invalid.invalid, you seem to be confused...

I'm just a long time Firefox user, not a developer, and not a Mozilla
employee.

You really should check your attitude at the ... gateway...

Another good example of why Firefox is dying.

I have Firefox spread over two counties and have been advocating
it for more years than I can remember.   Now I have to install
both Firefox and Brave side-by-side do to handle all the "invalid,
check you attitude" bugs and requests that Mozilla ignores.

You disrespect your users too much and they will definitely
go elsewhere.

Gee Wiz???? Why is that you think "Blink" engine browsers have
double Firefox's install base.  Do you suppose it has anything
do do with disrespecing their user base?????  Naw,  couldn't be.

It sucks to see Firefox die like this.