Web lists-archives.com

Re: User = Enemy ???

On 4/16/19 7:03 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 4/15/2019, 4:42:54 PM, T <ToddMargoChester@invalid.invalid> wrote:
On 4/15/19 7:44 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
If memory serves there is a simple userChrome.css hack that can achieve
this...

Given that, and there seems to be not much demand for it, why are you
surprised?

In software, if you don't keep up on the small things, the large
get way out of control, as we are starting to see.

It isnt a bug, it is a minor personal preference of very few people,
that has a workaround that can easily be applied.

I was going to reply to the rest of your ranting, but realized it is
futile, so just feel free to wallow in the misery of your own creation.

This is a good example of why Firefox is dying.

I have identified a problem: low skill can't find
the blue arrow.  Go To Assist tech support tells us
to have our clients switch browsers.  Low skill
users do not have an issue with "Blink" based
browsers.

Me, I easily deal with the blue down arrow.  I think
it is rather cute.  But I deal with multiple low
computer skill customers that simply can't find it.

This is universal across everyone using Go To Assist.
And Mozilla's response is that it is my "personal
preference".  Ya, me and everyone else that uses Go
To Assist.

Disrespect your user base and they go elsewhere.
Mozilla does not give a s***.  It sucks to see Firefox
die like this.