Web lists-archives.com

Re: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years

On 2019-04-17 10:10, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 4/17/2019, 8:43:43 AM, Wolf K <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just another example of Libertarian "philosophy". which amounts to
"What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too as soon as I lay my
hands on it."

Said the guy who knows nothing about libertarianism.

Says the guy who jumps to conclusions.

I've read a lot of online explanations of "libertarianism." My characterisation of the "philosophy" is based on those.

These self-styled "libertarians" understand neither psychology nor history. Nor logic, since they consistently mistake validity for soundness. Ayn Rand is their prophet. Ayn Rand is an idiot, in the original Greek sense of the word. Look it up.

Most of all, they don't understand that a government based on their "libertarian" principles would lead to a ruthless oligarchy.

Oh, wait, the USA is just about there already. Oh dear. "Libertarianism" doesn't mean liberty for all, it means liberty for a few and peonage for the rest. Whoda thunk it?

Read Thoreau's Civil Disobedience. Note the irony of the introductory paragraphs.

Have a good day.

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com