Web lists-archives.com

Re: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years

On 2019-04-17 03:02, Sailfish wrote:
REF: https://www.zdnet.com/article/former-mozilla-exec-google-has-sabotaged-firefox-for-years/

[excerpt quote=\"
He revealed that both Firefox and Edge were superior when loading YouTube content when compared to Chrome, and in order to counteract this performance issue, Google switched to using a JavaScript library for YouTube that they knew wasn't supported by Firefox.
\" /]

Said the turtle who obliged the scorpion for a trip across the river.

That's not to say that the Fx team themselves didn't make their own major mistakes along the way.

Just another example of Libertarian "philosophy". which amounts to "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too as soon as I lay my hands on it."

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com