Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping Walt: that stupid little blue down arrow

On 4/14/19 11:58 PM, T wrote:
Hi Walt,

I use Go To Assist a lot.  It is miserable to get computer
illiterate (99% of my customers or I would not have
a job) users to log into Go To Assist because of that
little stupid blue down arrow.  DRIVES ME INSANE!

I have spoken to Go To Assist several times about this.  Their
solution is to have users switch to Chrome.  And yes, I have
had ZERO issues getting illiterate customer to log in with Chrome.

Question for you.  Would it be a waste of my time to write up
and RFE to the developers?  They don't seem to give a damn
what users think anymore.

Many thanks,
-T

Go To Assist aka RescueAssist?

Are you talking about a little stupid blue arrow in that program or Firefox?

I'm not familiar with the program and probably wouldn't waste my time on a RFE to developers of either application.

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop